New features and changes
For several months, our team has been hard at work to bring several enhancements to the services we offer to our church, association, and other ministry partners. The primary goal of these changes was to make our services more intuitive and easy to use. Whether you have a Bless Partner, New Movers, or Community Connector subscription, there are multiple exciting changes that we know you’ll love.
To help familiarize your organization with these great new tools, we have put together this list of many of the changes and new features for each of our services.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to submit a help ticket.
All churches and associations
- CHANGE - The 'SETTINGS' page for your organization has been renamed to 'TOOLS'. The new 'TOOLS' icon can be found in the same place as the previous 'SETTINGS' icon which is in the top-right corner of the page.
- CHANGE - All organizations will have the 'MAP' icon present on their navigation ribbon, regardless of their current subscriptions. The map will have some features greyed-out if your organization does not have the corresponding subscription. Clicking the 'MAP' icon will no longer take you to mappingcenter.net. All 'MAP' functions are directly on blesseveryhome.com.
- CHANGE - The 'TRAIN&GROW' section has been renamed 'RESOURCES' and has been moved from having its own icon on the navigational ribbon to having a link in the 'TOOLS' section.
- NEW - The entire navigational ribbon is available at the top of the control panel. This allows you to access the 'DASHBOARD', 'LIGHTS', 'NETWORK', and 'TOOLS' page direct from the 'MAP' page.
- NEW - The 'MAP' page has clickable question mark icons that provide instant descriptions of the many tools.
- NEW - Clicking the question mark icon in the top-right corner of the 'MAP' page features dozens of detailed help articles to walk you through the many powerful features of the 'MAP'.
- NEW - The 'MAP' page's control panel now features a 'Role Switch' section. This allows users with multiple roles to quickly switch between them without having to go to the 'MY ACCOUNT' page.
- NEW - The new map control panel is now collapsible. This allows you to hide the control panel to view more of the map.
Bless Partner churches and associations
- CHANGE - The 'COVERAGE' page has been removed. The functionality formally on the 'COVERAGE' page (viewing Lights, churches, associations, adopted household coverage) has now been integrated into the 'MAP'.
- NEW - Partner churches and associations can now a view percentage range for adopted households and pray, care, share, and disciple actions. Previously, only the percentage of adopted households was viewable. This functionality can be found on the 'Prayer Coverage' layer of the 'MAP' page.
- NEW - While viewing Lights on the map, you can now filter to show active or inactive Lights (Lights who have not recently recorded a Pray-Care-Share action recently.)
- NEW - You can now download a list of Lights directly from the 'MAP' page.
- CHANGE - By default, New Mover icons on the map will represent only the last six weeks of New Movers. This allows you to more clearly see the freshest New Movers.
- NEW - New Mover icons are now colored to a gradient so you can easily see which icons on the map are the newest homes added.
- NEW - The last six weeks of New Movers are individually toggleable on the map. This allows you to view and download just the weeks that you would like to target.
- CHANGE - Filters and the legends have been combined into layers. You no longer need to switch between the filters and legends pages to modify filters or view the legend.
- NEW - '0 to 6 weeks' and '7 to 12 weeks' filters have been added to the 'Length of Residence' Layer for more accurate and granular filtering beyond the previously available '0 to 6 months'.
- NEW - The control panel is now scrollable. This allows you to view many more filters in larger categories than before.
- NEW - The address search box now suggests results as you type.
- NEW - 'Adopted' households are now filterable so you can view and download homes have been or have not been adopted by Lights.
- NEW - You can now filter households by the 'Location Quality' which allows you to remove homes in which the exact coordinates are not known.
- CHANGE - Shapes made with the tools in the 'Projects' section can now be easily deleted from the map by clicking the shape and selecting the shape and then clicking the 'trash can' icon that appears in the shape.
- CHANGE - Saved projects are now shared between all of the administrators of the organization.
- CHANGE - 'Members and prospects' have now been changed to 'Attenders'.
- CHANGE - When viewing your uploaded attender categories in the control panel, the labels of the filters will now show the full name of each 'members status' category. Previously, only two characters of the member status was shown which made it difficult to tell which member status each filter represented.
- NEW - Households can now be clustered to more easily decipher location and quantity of households that match the current layer when viewing the map from higher elevations.
- NEW - 3 digit and 5 digit zip code boundaries can now be added to the map.
- NEW - Zip codes can now be added as a project shape.
- CHANGE - Multiple household colors have been reassigned to be able to more easily decipher the information on the map.